Doctor insights on:
My Tonsils Tingling Symptoms
I have pinkish with a litte red sores around my tonsils, no sore throat, no pain, no tingling sensation. No symptoms of anything. What can this be?
Likely normal: I wouldn't worry with no symptoms. These are probably just lymphoid tissue which can be a normal finding in the throat. ...Read more
I have got pain in the right side of my face, deviated septum, tingling on the tongue on the same side on and off, painunder and above the right eye, painful tonsil under the cheek, chronic ct, light sinus and stinky snot. Any naturaltreatments?
Indications : This lists indications for a tonsillectomy: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/tonsillectomy/my00132/dsection=why-its-done. ...Read more
Wait: Wait few days. If persist or develop other symptoms call your dr. ...Read more
What causes tingling sensation in forehead that last a minute. What symptoms should I worry about ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling in my tonsils
- Tonsil numbness and tingling symptoms
- My tonsils ache symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My foot tingling symptoms
- My skin tingling symptoms
- My tonsils itchy skin symptoms
- Purple spots on my tonsils symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online