Doctor insights on:
My Throat Feels Tight Is There A Medication I Can Take To Loosen It Quickly
My peak flow reading is normal (around 400) but my chest/throat still feels tight. Should I take my inhaler or is this just anxiety?
Sometimes when i'm just sitting down my throat feels tight, and I feel like I have to take deeper breaths to get air.Also I have asthma.
I'm getting waves of pain in throat and chest. Feels tight when I take a deep breath. Hurts most where my throat meets my chest. Feel fine otherwise?
Get evaluated: Don't know your age or other information but you should seek medical attention now. ...Read more
Egd 6 months ago-normal except gastritis- under lots of stress at the moment last 3 weeks noticed food/liquid takes longer to go down throat- throat feels tight, burn sometimes, chest tight too. Im 28?
Maybe anxiiety?: If your egd is normal your symptoms may be from another source or new GI problems have arisen in the interval. Anxiety patients can have symptoms in their GI tract called somatoform disorder. Check with your doctor for further diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is my 3rd day of taking cephalexin and I feel a tight feeling around throat. No rash or other symptoms. Could it be from the medication or illness?
Maybe spasm: Could be dysfunction or spasm of upper part of esophagus. Recommend eval by GI or ENT doc ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to loosen the tightness in my upper back and shoulders?
- Is there a medication i can take to stop having to clear my throat?
- My throat feels tight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feel like my throat is tight
- Feels like my throat is tight
- My throat feels swollen and tight
- I can feel a pill in my throat
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free