Doctor insights on:
My The Big Toe Aches
Sharp sudden pain in big toe only lasts a few seconds then goes away happens periodically throughout the day ?
I have an ache in my toe (next to big toe) for no reason. I haven't done anything to it. It's been hurting for about 3 weeks. Any advice?
I been having a sharp aching pain in my right big toe joint it don't matter what tennis shoe I wear I work standing up and the pains to walk this been foe several months and the pain subsides once I remove the shoe?
Could my feet be stressed? I had my feet checked she clipped my toenails and scraped edges and now my feet ache around the big toe and are red.
Not a clue: You're not stepping on it are you? ...Read more
I broke my big toe in April and been told break has healed but it's still swollen and really.sore wen put weight on it. Why is this ?
Re-xray?: Was an x-ray done to confirm the healing? If not, that is where I would start first. If the x-ray showed healing then consider talking to your orthopedic doctor or podiatrist. ...Read more
I have a hard bit on my big toe. It is sometimes sore. What is this? Think it is from rubbing with my socks
Dermatology Question: Hello: Pinch callouses on the great toe are very common but without examining your feet, the skin issue could be more than a callous. If it is a standard pinch callous, weekly reduction will help reduce the soreness considerably. However, unless you are sure it is a callous, I would not reduce the callous without an examination. ...Read more
I have a very sore big toe producing pus, i've had it before but its always had tendency to come back, what shall I do, what do you think is causing it?
See a podiatrist: Sounds like a recurrent ingrown toenail.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- What is this hard bump growing on the side of my big toe?
- The skin on my big toe is peeling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My left big toe stays purple most of the time do i have diabetes
- What causes swelling on the bottom of my big toe?
- Pain on the side of my big toe
- Why does the ball of my foot under my big toe hurt need better shoes?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free