Doctor insights on:
My Stomach Always Hurts
My stomach always hurts in the morning and has been going on for about two weeks or so. It hurts a lot. What should i do?
Every night before I go to bed my stomach always hurts it's usually the minute I decide wow I need to sleep?
Not Normal: I suspect that you have an anatomical barrier you are pressing on that is causing this discomfort. It could be your hymen, your cervix or the back wall of the vagina. You need to see your Doctor or a gynecologist for an examination. This is one you probably should bring your Mom with you to as they will be looking in your vagina. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You get examined.: This type of pain you describe probably is not an ulcer. You need to have your doctor check this out. ...Read more
Why do my stomach always hurt? Like I feel bloated sometimes when I don't eat a lot. And my life is stressful+I sleep a lot
See your doctor: Having been operated on as a young baby for hypertrophic pyloric stenosis usually does not result in adult sequelae. If you are having significant abdominal or gastrointestinal problems, you should be evaluated by your primary care physician or an adult gastroenterologist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Why does my stomach always hurts? It feels like a knot in my stomach which keeps me from eating, can't hold my food down. Went to the emergency room to see if i had gallstones, they couldnt find anything.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My stomach always hurts after i eat
- Why does my stomach always hurt after eating?
- Why does my girlfriend always have stomach pain after sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My stomach has been hurting for 3 days
- Why does my stomach hurt when i drink alcohol?
- Why do eggs make my stomach hurt?
- Why does my stomach hurt when i wake up?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online