Doctor insights on:
My Sister Has Oral Thrush Should I Be Worried About It
Not worrisome: oral thrush is a fungal infection causing white film or spots in the mouth - it is common in babies and not of significant concern - your doctor can prescribe oral anti fungal treatment to clear the infection within a few days Thrush doesn't usually cause significant symptoms, but can cause discomfort for baby when feeding sometimes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Oral thrush w/ no hiv/aids, no medications, no diabetes, nothing unusual. I am worried b/c everything i read says that highly unusual for adult thrush?
Unlikely diagnosis: In virtually all the cases i've seen like this, the worried patients don't have thrush at all, just a white coating on the tongue, which they spend way too much time looking at in the mirror. It doesn't help that some doctors make the same mistake. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
4 year old son has swollen crevical gland for 4 weeks. Oral thrush after 7 days nystatin getting worse. Should I be worried?
Follow up w/ his Dr.: You should follow up with his doctor. Depending on what's already been tested, you may need to have blood tests to see what could be the potential cause of this. I screening CBC & perhaps a test for the Epstein Barr Virus may be a good starting point, but it depends on his current physical exam and knowing more history than is provided here. ...Read more
Hospital ran d dimer/slightly elevated at .54 CT of chest/negative but do have a UTI and oral thrush from advair. Could my infections elevate ddimer or should I be worried about slight lower leg pain?
I am worried I have HIV. I had unprotected oral sex with a guy on Oct 26. There was pre-ejaculate. I got a sore throat a few days later, then oral thrush about a week later. I still have both. I've also experienced nausea, headaches, and one night I think
Second time in 2 months having oral thrush should I be concerned? First time hadn't been on antibiotics before getting but was this time & ate pro yog
I am only on day 2 of antibiotics for a UTI and now seem to have oral thrush. Should I be seen and if so how soon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My sister has cervical cancer should i be worried about it
- My sister has biliary cirrhosis should i be worried about it
- My mom has arthritis should i be worried about getting it too
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My brother has myelodysplastic syndromes should i be worried about this
- My brother has type 1 diabetes should i be worried about this
- My brother has borderline personality disorder should i be worried about this
- Should i be worried if my child has croup
- Talk to a dermatologist online