Doctor insights on:
My Right Toe Is In Pain Off And On Can You Tell Me What's Causeing The Pain
A hammer toe : Is a deformity at the level of the proximal interphalangeal joint which causes the joint to protrude upwards. Genetics poor shoes and muscle imbalance cause the deformity, treatment to correct it is surgical in nature. ...Read more
Genetics, injury.: An overlapping toe in a child is usually genetic, if there is no history of injury. You should take your child to a podiatrist for an evaluation. He/she may order x-rays to determine the cause. In most cases, if there is no pain, no treatment is necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you tell me how I could strenghten my fingers and toes they break really easy cause of breaking them too many times?
Tingling/burning on L of groin area to toes since 1994. No doctor can tell me why with test done. It has caused me depression. Any suggestions, pls?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my doctor will be the right one to treat me?
- My mother was diagnosed with parathyroid cancer can you tell me about it
- Can you tell me how to help with my depression?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me what my eye glasses prescription means?
- Can you tell me some quick remedies for sciatic nerve pain?
- Can you tell me any home remedies for diabetic neuropathic pain?
- Can you tell me if i have add?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free