Doctor insights on:
My Right Testicle Is Tender And Goes Up In The Socket
?Retractile testicle: Retractile testes can retract up and out of the scrotum, after puberty are usually too large to leave the scrotum + cremaster muscle, which pulls up the testes, is much weaker. Retraction is normal before puberty. See a urologist if the retraction is very uncomfortable, in which case division of the cremaster muscle surgically can take care of this problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
My right testicle is in pain and sometimes it goes up into the socket above it. Sometimes my leg hurts and my back hurts?
See your doctor: You should make an appointment with your doctor to find out why that is happening. ...Read more
Mild pain and hardened area inside base of penis - pain increases with erection; occasional tenderness in right testicle which radiates to leg.
Your question: This might be Peyronie's disease or it could be a thrombosed vein. See a urologist about it. ...Read more
See urologist: This could be an epididymitis ( infection) which is treated with antibiotics or just testalgia which isn't an infection and even sometimes a hernia will have referred pain to the testicle . You need to see a urologist to be examined to determine exactly what is the cause of your symptoms ...Read more
The bottom tip of my right testicle is sometimes tender when touched. Only sometimes. Is this a cause for concern?
Epidydimitiis: a urologist should check u ...Read more
I can feel a small straw size vein on right side of testicle and tender to touch. No bag of warms only one vein swells& tender to touch. What is it?
Epididymitis: Sounds like possibly epididymitis - infection of the epididymis. You need antibiotics to treat this. Testicular infections that are untreated can potentially lead to sterility. ...Read more
ER: You should go to the er for an evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My right toe is in pain off and on can you tell me what's causeing the pain
- My 4year old is afraid and refuses to go poop in the toilet why is this so
- Is there any way to go in and clean the tobacco out of my lungs?
- Why is the muscle in my head above my right ear twitching?
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- I wake up and my right hand is swollen
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- Talk to a urologist online for free