Doctor insights on:
My Right Shoulder Numbness And Tingling
Numbness and tingling is a symptom in which a person has some loss of feeling (numbness) and/or has the feeling of "pins and needles" in some part of the body. If a person had slept on his arm, the arm may have "pins and needles" for several minutes before returning to normal. Numbness and tingling can also ...Read more
My shoulders tacoed inward causing extreme pain, numbness, and tingling. My back between the shoulder blades is the same story.
I've been having flashes of numbness and tingling thoughout my head and body parts should I be concerned I have a shoulder and mid back injury could it be from pinched nerves?
Pain in right arm between shoulder and elbow. Neck pain numbness and tingling down my arm. Now short of breath .
Pinched nerve: Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in the neck. Often patients will develop numbness, tingling, and pain that radiates from the neck down the arm. Depending on the nerve that is pinched, it will affect different parts of the hand. Over time, weakness in the arm may develop as well. I would recommend getting it checked out. You may need an EMG and/or MRI ...Read more
Sudden severe left shoulder pain that radiates down left arm x1.5 hrs. Numbness and tingling in arm and hand. No injuries or cardiac Hx. Causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness and tingling in right shoulder blade
- My right hip numbness and tingling
- Burning tingling my right shoulder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My right calf numbness and tingling symptoms
- Burning tingling my right shoulder symptoms
- Numbness and tingling in shoulder blade
- Left shoulder numbness and tingling
- Talk to a neurologist online