Doctor insights on:
Pain In The Right Foot
Pain on top+side of my right foot, hurts putting weight on it and hurts when touched, the area feels stiff, can't rotate side to side. Im a new courier?
Get it checked: Go to a podiatrist. Get examined properly and have a doctor determine based on your history and after examining your ankle whether an x-ray is needed. If in doubt, have it checked out! ...Read more
The back of my right foot hurts a lot from longboarding. What can I do to treat and prevent further pain and injury?
Stretch!: Make sure you are properly doing your warm-up and cool-down exercises before and after longboarding. You may want to ice your heel and try an over-the counter antiinflammatory such as advil, Motrin or aleve. Talk to your doctor if these measures are not helpful, or your symptoms worsen. ...Read more
My right foot hurts sometimes while walking depending how i move my foot. It looks like a small bone is popped out more then normal it hurts to touch ?
My top part of toe next to big toe on my right foot hurts when i bend. Does that mean it is broken?
Probably not: You should let your doctor know you are having pain. He/she can examine you and possibly run tests to find out the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My right foot hurts on the right side
- Why does the right side of my foot hurt?
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Why dose my right shoulder close to my neck hurt when i breath in hard?
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- What does it mean when my right arm hurts?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free