Doctor insights on:
My Right Eye Hurts
Recently my right eye hurts a bit when I move my eye around. I pressed on the left side part of that eye it hurts and feels much softer than usual.
May be a sign of...: inflammation in the eye. When the eye in inflammed the structure in the eye that makes fluid can shut down and the eye pressure can go very low, hence a softer feeling eye. I would suggest being seen soon by an eye care provider as this would likely need prescription treatment. ...Read more
Eye: Please check it out as soon as you can with an ophthamologist ...Read more
My right eye hurts when i put rewetting drops in, what should I do? I can't do contacts without rewetting drops
No: Pain in an eye in a patient that wears contact lenses could indicate a serious corneal infection, or ulceration. You should have you eye examined by an ophthalmologist asap. Untreated corneal infections can lead to scarring, permanently reduced vision and in the worse case scenario, corneal perforation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My right eye is red and hurts
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Right side of my chest and neck hurts when i breath in deeply
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my eye hurt when i have a cold?
- Why dose my right shoulder close to my neck hurt when i breath in hard?
- What does it mean when my right arm hurts?
- When i cough my right side hurts
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free