Doctor insights on:
My Pupils Are Different Sizes
No: You probably have simple anisocoria. If you are concerned, see an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
I have innapropriate sinus tachycardia, my pupils are different sizes is this related to this heart condition?
I noticed last month my pupils were different sizes..The diff is only 1 mm maybe less, i noticed it also a few months ago ...Should i be concerned?
Anisocoria: Generally an incidentally noted pupillary defect can just be followed until we know it is stable and therefore not being caused by a sinister lesion. If this is not progressive or associated with other findings it is benign. Often known as physiologic anisocoria. ...Read more
No: Have your baby checked right away by his/her primary care physician! ...Read more
Normal - see link.: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003314.htmGet a more detailed answer ›
Baby's pupils: A discrepancy between pupils is called anisocoria. In a well child who has no neurological abnormality and no history of trauma it is normal and of no concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are these pin sized holes on my palms?
- My two front teeth are completely different shapes is that hereditary
- Pupils different sizes headache
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are contact lenses a different prescription than my glasses?
- Is it unusual for my testes to be very different in size and shape?
- Why are my two areola different colors?
- Eyes or pupils different size
- Pupils are different sizes