Doctor insights on:
My Pupils Are Different Sizes
No: You probably have simple anisocoria. If you are concerned, see an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
I have innapropriate sinus tachycardia, my pupils are different sizes is this related to this heart condition?
I noticed last month my pupils were different sizes..The diff is only 1 mm maybe less, i noticed it also a few months ago ...Should i be concerned?
Anisocoria: Generally an incidentally noted pupillary defect can just be followed until we know it is stable and therefore not being caused by a sinister lesion. If this is not progressive or associated with other findings it is benign. Often known as physiologic anisocoria. ...Read more
My pupils have been 2 different sizes for years. I don't use eyedrops/long-term medication besides birth control. So why are they different sizes?
Aniscocoria: is a congenital difference in pupil size. www.healthline.com/symptom/unequal-pupils ...Read more
No: Have your baby checked right away by his/her primary care physician! ...Read more
Baby's pupils: A discrepancy between pupils is called anisocoria. In a well child who has no neurological abnormality and no history of trauma it is normal and of no concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pupils are different sizes
- Pupils different sizes in children
- Eyes or pupils different size
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pupils different sizes headache
- Is it fine if my breasts are different sizes?
- Is it unusual for my testes to be very different in size and shape?
- Pupil size after cataract surgery
- Pupils different sizes