Doctor insights on:
My Prostatitis Has Gone Following Treatment Is It Likely To Come Back
Hard to say...: But don't borrow trouble worrying about it. An issue with prostatitis are the annoying urinary symptoms, but also the psa issues. This is more an issue after seed implans than external beam in my experience. Usually when these flare up, and then subside they do not come back, but medicine is not that predictable! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
My gma was diagnosed with a-fib today. If she converts back to normal heart rhythm with treatment, how likely is it that the a-fib will come back?
I did Xifaxan treatment for IBS/SIBO. I've been IBS free for over 2 months (Had IBS for a year) but worry a lot it will come back. How likely?
Check it out: Ask your doc because it can depend on individual ...Read more
Been on cipro 6 weeks, prostatitis symptoms were gone and now are coming back, one week or so of cipro left, should I switch antibiotics at this point?
Been treated for prostatitis with ciprofloxacin for 2w, but my symptoms came back after 1 week after ending the treatment. How long should I take it?
Hi, can having rough anal sex lead to a prostatis attack leading to irritation in the urethra? ive been checked for std's and come back all clear.
After a 12 weeks tactuo treatment (acne gone), is acne supposed to come back? Does tactuo cure acne or does it only work while you use it?
I had vitiligo when I was 18, it was cured within a few months treatment, now m 24 my skin doesn't show any patches, can this condition come back?
I was told i had severe cin3 a year ago got treatment but every time i go back for smear im told I have severe cin3 again all biopsies come back ok. ?
Family practice : I'm not sure what you by normal when pap smears are abnormal. Are they treated you. Consider a leep procedure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My beard has become grey is there a way to reverse it
- Is it okay to have someone walk on my back to relieve my back pain?
- Is it safe to run or jog with a herniated disk in my lower back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My belly button has a sharp pain to it what is this
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- Is it possible to regain my sense of smell back?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online