Doctor insights on:
My Periods Are Becoming Lighter Over Time
Is drinking sprite better or worse for you than drinking coke over long periods of time? Are darker or lighter sodas a better choice when having soda?
Sex over a month ago. 1 period right on time and normal. 2nd period right on time and much lighter. Could i be pregnant?
Not if negative: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. After this much time clearly you are not pregnant. See your doctor for irregular periods. ...Read more
My period and cramp never get lighter on pill. Over a year. Changed pill twice already. Do I just keep changing or time to stop?
If 2 periods lighter from being stressed, 2 mos in a row, how long can it take to return to normal? Were on time but light- should be concerned?
Just started having irregular periods. This time it was about 3 weeks late. Lighter some days then switch up. Its also lasting longer than usual?
On bc and having periods. Lighter than usual but pretty much on time. Are the odds that i'm pregnant less than not?
Periods hve trouble starting&are a little lighter than usual but on time since I last had sex (June) the guy had no ejaculation, I'm on birth control?
Question: No really sure what your specific question is, try rephrasing more clearly so we can better help you. Thanks ...Read more
On birth control pill reclipsen, can periods become more shorter and lighter each time, and eventually go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my periods lighter than normal?
- Why are my periods becoming irregular?
- What are my chances of becoming pregnant with pregnyl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get dizzy when my hands are over my head?
- Why are my periods lasting so long?
- My left knee hurts when i walk or sit for long periods of time what is it
- Can i ovulate if my periods are irregular?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free