Doctor insights on:
My Penis Isnt Straight
Here are some...: Physically, no person is born with perfect symmetry in shape and size of paired organs including the paired corpora cavernosa - the dorsal paired cylinders responsible for erection. Besides, the crotch of trousers tends to deviate the penis toward one side. Together, some bending in penis occurs and is considered as normal as long as not affecting voiding and sexual function. More? Seek counseling ...Read more
Hi, my penis has downward curve but i want it to be straight or upward curved , i don't wanna any surgery i wanna fix it by doing some excercise .?
Depends: That is a personal preference and would depend on the woman's anatomy, sexual styles and preferences and how much you enjoy each other. I am not aware of any "pole" on this issue. ...Read more
Could be Peyronie's: Peyronie's disease causes curvature of the penis. If the curvature is less than a year old you could take vit e tablets which basically slow down the scar formation but not always. The rest of the treatments are prescription drugs, injections and therapies which are done under doctor supervision for best results. Good luck. ...Read more
I don't know.: Peyronie's disease? Possibly due to trauma at some point. I would encourage you to see a urologist who can evaluate you & provide recommendations. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My torn frenulum isnt healing
- Why isnt my hair growing?
- Ive hit puberty but my voice isnt deep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do women prefer an upward curve or a straight penis?
- How can i straight a curved penis?
- Why isnt my low calorie high exercise diet working?
- What to do if my pain medication isnt strong enough?
- Talk to a urologist online for free