Doctor insights on:
My Nipples Get Hard During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Nipples getting dark during pregnancy, it it permanent? are there any cream or ointment to get them back to normal after pregnancy?
I have blue ring around my nipples when they aren't hard, & when they are they get white as the tips...is this a sign of pregnancy? ?
No: An interesting description but not sure it's a sign of preg. ...Read more
Doctor can check: A primary care or ob-gyn doctor can GT all the details and check to see if there is a medical issue, if a woman has mild breast or menstrual-related symptoms. Many women have some variations with breast sensations, mucus discharge, their periods, or a missed period on occasion. Some women feel normal after a few days, but others have bothersome symptoms and follow-up with a doctor. ...Read more
During pregnancy is it possible for nipples to hurt during the time I normally ovulate and only then.
Estrogen effects: While ovulation relates to a surge in estrogen levels, breast and nipple tenderness can occur at other times, such as menstruation, pregnancy, and other times of hormonal imbalances, the list is rather long. Your pregnancy causes sensitivity that can be cyclical - I suggest you run this by your OB for more answers ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Milk comes out hard nipples during pregnancy
- Why do my nipples get hard and sore?
- Why is it so hard to walk without getting sob during my pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do nipples get dark during pregnancy?
- Hard nipples everyday and pregnancy
- How to get nipples stay hard?
- When will your stomach get hard during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online