Doctor insights on:
My Nipple Hurts
Nipple Pain: Some women experience pain of nipples when stressed or cold due to vasospasm (raynaud’s of the nipple). Allergies to deodorants, lotions ; soap can cause pain. Eczema or psoriasis can lead to nipple pain. When the nipple is engorged it can cause pain. Hormonal changes can cause (puberty, pms, period, pregnancy ; breast feeding). Thrush or bacterial infections can lead to pain. Friction against. ...Read more
One nipple: Hi a nipple hurting can have many causes. Trauma, hormones, breastfeeding, and even rarely cancer. Please see a surgeon that specializes in diseases of the breast for a complete exam perhaps even a biopsy. Serious conditions are uncommon but early intervention can be a life saver. ...Read more
It could be : irritation from bra or clothes or you may be premenstrual and have sensitivity. more info is needed but its probably benign ...Read more
Itch: Check your bra and detergent have your doctor check you for fungal infections and again it needs to be seen in person by your provider. ...Read more
Possible infection?: See a doctor to evaluate for possible infection, cultures and to prescribe antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My nipple hurts from a teething baby
- Causes of nipple pain
- Why do my nipples hurt and around that area my breast is tender?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cant poop and my back hurts
- I'm on my period and it hurts to pee
- Why do my hips hurt when i sleep on my side?
- Why does my chest hurt when i cough?
- Why would my nipples hurt and my breasts?