Doctor insights on:
My Nails Are Turning Yellow Do You Think I Have A Nail Disease
Possibly: Yellowing discoloration of the toenails can be caused by a fungus, however, it can also occur due to thyroid disorders, B12 or b6 deficiency, aging, or trauma to the nail bed. You should have your physician evaluate the nails and if there is any question a nail culture can be completed to evaluate for a nail fungus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Interesting question: yellow nail syndrome is the yellow discoloration of all 20 nails associated with lymphedema and pleural effusion or fluid in the lungs. Remembert that every nail must be involved. Yellow discoloration can also be seen with fungal infections known as onychomycosis. It's best to see your doctor. And of course with lymphedema and pleural effusions you typcially would be feeling ill. ...Read more
Not sure: I'm not sure what your question is asking, but i suppose either disorder or disease can be used to describe particular nail changes. Is there any particular condition you are concerned about? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a blood blister under my nail
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- Do you think i have anemia eyelids are pale?
- I cut my foot on a nail what to do
- Talk to a dermatologist online