Doctor insights on:
My Mouth Is Swollen In The Front What Is This Caused From
Trauma or infection: Swelling can be caused by trauma or infection. Another cause could be a reaction to something. This needs to examined by a dentist or physician as soon as possible. ...Read more
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Only one side of my tongue is swollen towards the back of my mouth and it hurts to chew because of it. What could possibly be the cause?
See a doctor: The best way to get this properly evaluated is to see a doctor. ...Read more
Palatal bumps?: It could be a host of possibilities. Without seeing it in person, it's hard to say and only a guess. Irritation from food and inflammation from smoking would be my first two guesses. Have your own dentist take a look at it and try to establish the exact cause in your case. ...Read more
My lip on my mouth swollen.. it starts out itching then it swells please help it's embarrassing cause it's on one side?
Angioedema: This is an allergic reaction to something internal or external and you have to try eliminating one thing at a time in an attempt to find the culprit which may be a food, temperature,makeup,etc. Taking an antihistamine like benadryl(causes drowsiness) or Claritin usually helps the angioedema recede or prevents it. See an allergist if symptoms persist. ...Read more
The left side of the roof of my mouth is swollen and is causing me to have headaches what may be the cause of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is this headache above my right eye in the arch?
- The muscles in the back of my leg have been sore lately what is the cause
- What is causing pain in my arm from throwing a football?
- My sleeping problem is i shout out in the night what is the treatment for this
- What is the cause of a large hard lump in my calf muscle?