Doctor insights on:
My Mother Has Paranasal Sinus Cancer Should I Be Worried For What This Means
Sure, but wait: Sinuses are mysteries to people but they are hollow cavities that add to voice quality, but when inflamed, can cause bleeding, drainage, infectiojn, and unusually cancer:frontal, ethmoid, spenoid and maxillary describe locations. The neighboring things are sensitive and important: brain, eyes, ability to smell and taste. Some can be cured, other can be relieved. But it isn't simple. See ent/radonc. ...Read more
In anatomy, a sinus is a cavity within a bone or other tissue. Most commonly found in the bones of the face and connecting with the nasal cavities. Sinus (anatomy), description of the general term paranasal sinuses, air cavities in the cranial bones, especially those near the nose, including: the maxillary sinuses, also called the maxillary antra and the largest of the ...Read more
No cause for alarm: The paranasal sinuses are normal structures in the head. Their are 8, 4 on each side - frontal, maxillary, ethmoid and sphenoid. Their purpose is to warm and humidify inhaled air. They can sometimes become infected and can be easily treated with antibiotics. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Yes, but: Moderate to severe paranasal sinus conditions certainly can cause changes in both senses. Fortunately, if treated effectively - often even only improved - they also improve or return. This can be a painful chronic condition that eludes treatment efforts - or it can be an acute, treatable thing. See an ENT for dx/planning/suggestions. It might help. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Plz explain.minimal to mild chronic appearing paranasal sinus inflammatory changes.mildly increased ethmoid air cells.no acute sinusitis or osseous changes .
My grandmother and mother both had/has breast cancer. What does that mean for me? Should i be worried?
My nose is pressure all the time varies intensity i feel well within my self apart from that worried it's sinus cancer no other symptoms though .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My mother has biliary cirrhosis should i be worried for what this means
- My mother has broken eye orbit should i be worried for what this means
- My mother has difficulty falling asleep should i be worried for what this means
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My brother has type 1 diabetes should i be worried about this
- My sister has cervical cancer should i be worried about it
- My brother has myelodysplastic syndromes should i be worried about this
- My mother died of ipf should i be worried about this disease
- Talk to a oncologist online for free