Doctor insights on:
My Mother Had Been Diagnosed With Exocervicita What Can We Do
Ob-Gyn Dr. can help: Exocervicita may mean cervicitis, in english. Cervicitis is infection or inflammation of the cervix (the connection between the vagina and the uterus). A women may have pain with sex, spotting (slight bleeding), or some vaginal discharge. An ob-gyn doctor can evaluate and treat it (he may see redness, swelling, or discharge at the cervix when he looks into the vagina), after deciding on the cause. ...Read more
Would having details of an expectant mother's nutrition intake yield more accurate diagnoses/recommendations?
My mother experiencing menopause symptom, in her diagnose, nabothian cyst came, does she need biopsy of this cyst?
Please help my 80 yr old mother in law was diagnose with hep b, spent 4 days in hosp on meds but since she has been home her symptomes are getting wor
Hepatitis B: Really need more info than this. If acute hepatitis b(sudden onset) steroid such as Prednisone or Methylprednisolone may be used. Either is controversial . Chronic hepatitis b(long term) with a flare-up of the disease may be treated with an injectable medication(interferon) which does have a number of side effects which could make the patient feel worse. Recommend physician followup. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If my mother had ovarian cancer when she conceived me is there a chance she could of passed on to me without doctors being able to diagnose me?
NO: But you may have slightly higher incidence compared to normal population, some rare ovarian cancers are genetically inherited you need to see your gyn doctor regularly. ...Read more
My mother have mucus in stool and doing vomiting for 2 days. What medical tests I should get done ?To diagnose the problem?
Get evaluated: By a local physician. He or she can assess for infectious causes right away and order the appropriate tests. ...Read more
My mother's both legs are always swollen for years... What causes it? Can we diagnose the reason with a lab test?? Please suggest the name of tests...
My mother had catherization in 2009 to diagnose the possibility of wearing a stent in her heart. Now her wrist has a few bumps where the incision was.
Can you get diagnose with a disorder such as depression without parent permission ? If so what age and where? Im doing this for school but would also like an answer for my own benefit. And would like to know because certain disorders run strongly in both
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My mother was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis can you tell me about it
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- My husband has been battling a sinus infection what can i do to help
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can i wait before having my mcl repair after it has been diagnosed?
- My mother have pain and a burning in her leg what can she do in her left leg
- My daughter is sick with a virus now she has diarrheaa what can we do for it
- My son inlaw has concrete burns what can we do to help with pain
- What can do to get my period if i havent had in a year?