Doctor insights on:
My Knee Pops Out Of Place Every Now And Then Should I Get It Looked At
Every morning I get out of bed and my knees and ankles pop constantly. Is that good or bad? Should I stop popping them?
No pain, no problem: We used to think that popping our knuckles, neck, back etc.. Caused arthritis. However, there is no evidence of causal relationship has been found until this time. It is indeed a habit and once formed, the joints "feel the need to pop" intermittently. As long as it does not cause pain while doing it..Enjoy the popping. If u don't like to hear the pop, don't do it..It will stop with time. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My knees are popping every time i bend them. I have been doing pt but now they are worse! they feel like they are falling apart! what can I do?
See Orthopedist: See your orthopedic surgeon for evaluation of your knees. ...Read more
Behind the knee pain, ultrasound for Baker's cyst, negative. Now popping with almost every step. Any ideas?
I fell on knee it is bruised a bit under kneecap hurts when i walk .it makes a popping sound and every so often I get sharp pains that go down my leg?
Sitting with right foot on left leg. Went to move leg to get up. Felt very sharp calf & knee pain top/side. Worsens every day. Feels swollen/stiff from inside. Limping & constant pain. Popping.
I injured my knee playing sports in the 6th grade and now my knee pops out of place it pops right back but the pain is unbearable what should I do?
See Ortho or Sports: Not sure what you mean by pops out of place, whether it is the knee or the knee cap but either case may be the result of a tear or other laxity. It needs to be evaluated to determine the cause. (because of the pain, evaluate sooner rather than later.). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why is it when i walk my ankles pop on there own. And my knee pops every time i bend it. I've never broken anything in my body.
Popping...: Popping is common and is not always associated with something being wrong. If you have no pain, discomfort or locking i wouldn't worry too much. Popping can be caused by fibrous bands of tissue sliding across the joint, cavitation from pressure changes in the joint and from cartilaginous structures in the joint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes when I walk my left knee pops. Years ago it would lock up while walking, but now it just pops instead. What possible injuries are there?
I'm 17 now,when I was 12 I popped my knee playing football . My knee pops about once a year now leaving me out for bout a week and I never saw a doc. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My neck pulse feels like its swooshing and vibrating should i get it checked out
- I was crying last night and now my eyes are puffy how do i get rid of it
- I get a lot of pain in my head every morning and it comes like a pulse any help
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my knee not getting better and how long should i rest it before rehab?
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- I have a tickling feeling in my ear should i get it checked out by my physician
- I get pain at the side of my head and dizzy spells am i ok
- My knee pops in and out alot and getting worse what should i do