Doctor insights on:
My Joints Bumps
Hard round bump inside finger middle joint no pain but can not wear my ring,bump is moveable side to side .?
I jammed my finger but never got it checked out now there is a big bump on my joint and its pops when I bent my finger what do I do so its goes away?
7yr old has hard bump under skin on pinky finger near joint, very small and you cannot see thr bump but you can feel it if you rub his finger. No pain?
Benign bumps & lumps: What you describe could be a callous or could be a wart. Warts are caused by a virus,Papilloma Virus, which is contagious. Treatments include duct tape, OTC Salicylic Acid and freezing. Please navigat to the following website for more info. http://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/skin/Pages/Warts.asp ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I injured the tip of my baby finger years ago about 3 years ago i developed a large rock hard bump on the joint, what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny itchy bumps on my joints symptoms
- Bump on the index finger joint
- I have a bump on my face that won't go away
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do bumps around my nipples mean im pregnant?
- What this this bump that i have on my gum near the back teeth?
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Hard bump on thumb joint
- Bump on my thumb joint