Doctor insights on:
My Iris Is Changing
I've noticed that I had a white speck on the top corner of my iris, it's been there for almost three weeks, my vision hasn't changed much although.
Spot on iris: likely has been there for longer and you just noted it. Take a picture and consult with one of our ophthalmologist here. ...Read more
Can hemochromatosis sometimes change the color of your iris in any degree (even slightly)? Would this be a rare case?
No really should not: Even after death what difference does it make if the iris color changes. ...Read more
Does lumigan help lengthen eyelashes and how much chance is there it will change the colour of the iris?
Have eye doctor chec: Some lash enhancers in the form of mascara have weaker version of a glaucoma eye drop, that the side effect is longer lashes only while using the product. It also can change eye color (iris) darker permanently by stimulating the melanocytes (Pigment cells) on the iris. Bring your mascara in, and have this checked out. ...Read more
Red sclera: The red sclera is most likely a spontaneous subconjunctival hemorrhage which is inconsequential more often than not. Leave it alone and it will be absorbed in 10 days or so. The change in iris color is most likely an apparent change, due to the surrounding red. If however, there is true change in iris color you should have it checked by your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my eyes to get red and itchy every time the weather changes?
- Why is my muscle tone changing during pregnancy?
- My skin is changing texture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I want to change my skin pigmentation is there a way to do so
- How will i know if my baby is ok after rolling off the changing table?
- Why is my vision in my eye suddenly changing?
- My iris is different
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free