Doctor insights on:
My Husbands Left Eye Is Swollen And Im Wondering Why And What I Should Do
Depends: Acute swelling, in the absence of trauma (ask him) can be caused by infection or edema related to vascular dysfunction behind the eye. Does it hurt? Is the vision affected? Is there a history of sinusitis or nasal trauma? An ophthalmologist can sort this out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My left eye is swollen i must have woke up like this and i having trouble see out of my left eye and having pain what should I do?
Went night hiking last night and got bit on my face right under my eye. I figured it was just a mosquito but my left eye is swollen now! What do I do?
My left eye lid and below my eye are swollen ! it has happened for the last 2 days - when i wake up in the morning, my eye lid and underneath my left eye is swollen. It will tear occasionally. It is not red or itchy. When i wake up in the morning, i hav
My left eye is swollen and itchy . I tried puting ice and cortizone. It seem like allergic reaction.What medication can I take. And what can it be.
Dermatologist: It's impossible to advise someone over the internet as the possibilities are endless. Ask your PCP or a dermatologist. ...Read more
Is there an over-the-counter or home remedy for a swollen, itchy eye lid? My left eye is swollen and has been for a week. It itches too. Well, my eye lid is itchy not my eye itself. There isn't a knot or anything like that. My eye itself isn't red or
My mother in law is allergic to shrimps, and got swollen eyes coz of it.This time, while her left eye is swollen the whole eye turned bloody red ,why?
I felt the urge to rub my left eye. Now it's swollen and red. The white part of my left eye is swollen. I'm icing it now. What can cause. Treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- I have a mild cold and my left ear is kind of blocked what do i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my newborn is vomiting and seems to have trouble breathing?
- My daughter is 2 months and cries non stop what should i do to help her
- If my child has body aches and is involved in athletics what should i do
- My toddler wakes up at 4 am and watches tv is that okay what should i do
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free