Doctor insights on:
My Husband Masturbates In His Sleeps Eight To Ten Times A Nights What Is Wrong
Is he sleeping?: Or is he awake? Boys and young men may have nocturnal emissions (ejaculation when asleep) but that usually ends in the late teens. It would be highly unusual for someone above that age to have nocturnal emissions but it does occur. Several episodes in a night is almost unheard of and would warrant medical evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm a teen, i wakeup about 30 minutes after i sleep & findmyself masturbating against my bed. This is disgusting. How do I medically stop? Any medicine?
Sexsomnia: You have what is called a sexsomnia. Sexsomnia is considered a type of non-rapid eye movement sleep (nrem) parasomnia. Sexsomniacs do not remember the acts that they perform while they are asleep. Please see the reference at: en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/sleep_sex drinking alcohol, taking recreational drugs, suffering sleep deprivation, and experiencing stress are triggers. Avoid them. If apnea, treat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
i feel and need to do masturbate to get sleep. If i dint do it, i don't get sleep, just keep mind worrying. Is there any way to stop masturbatin?
Masturbation: Normal: First there is no medical or health reason to limit your sexual activity. Every man you know masturbates or has masturbated. This is a normal part of the human experience. Your story is normal. There is no reason to stop. ...Read more
Yes: You're having a normal adjustment to a normal phenomenon. If there is concern, see your doctor. ...Read more
Here are some...: Because you are a normal human being., Please remember, masturbation is a process of very heavy mental and physical drainage; every man needs a certain duration to restore his energy and ability to repeat masturbation. The pace of restoration widely varies among men, depending on your general health and lifestyle. Of note, don't let overindulgence observation rein and ruin our life. ...Read more
I masturbate in my sleep and wake up doing it and go to sleep a few seconds later doing it. But before i wake up i have no recollection of doing it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my baby to twitch in his sleep?
- What could be wrong a 7 yr old boy is in pain near his groin a hernia?
- Is it bad to go to sleep with a sore throat will i choke in my sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is an average of how many times to poop in a day?
- What kind of tests can i take to find out whether there is a block in my heart?
- What is the best time to sleep for a teen who wakes up at 4 in the morning?
- What is the best not invasive way to look at a problem in my large intestine?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free