Doctor insights on:
My Husband Has A Prostate Infection Is There Anything I Can Do To Help Him
Avoid spicy food: Prepare bland food. Avoid spicy or fried foods. Be supportive. ...Read more
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Does bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) tnteract with saw palmetto, plant sterol , and selinum? My husband is taking bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) for prostate infection.And natural supplements
Doesn't matter: You can eat any food you want with a prostate infection. ...Read more
How do get to know I realy have prostate infection.I mean are there any tests which can correctly inform me about the infection?
I'm having nocturnal emissions around 15 times in a month and thesemen iis clear.does it indicates Ihave prostate infection?no other symptoms at all.
I took 30 days of Azithromycine & Doxy for 30 days. Could I still have chlamydiae in my prostate?
Still having symptoms of prostate infection.
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What things can i do with my husband to help him lose weight?
- My husband has been battling a sinus infection what can i do to help
- Is there anything i can do in my diet to help regulate my hormone levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i do anything to help my wound heal faster?
- Is there anything i can do to help heal my broken foot faster?
- My husband has had horrible gas for a week nothing helps him is it normal
- What can i do to help my husband give me pleasure?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online