Doctor insights on:
Getting A Fuller Erection
Hi doctor i cant get a full erection and I suspect it is linked to the reason that I used the prone masturbation position when I was younger. How can I cure this, I am 20 now, and I just found out I am having trouble when I have last contacted a female.
Well, first stop: Worry, may be adding to the problem. Look at your meds, Prozac (fluoxetine) or any of it's relatives may contribute. Consider getting testosterone checked, though likely not a problem. Consider some Cialis or other similar agent, do not want this to play on your brain and become a cycle where u are so worried about penis it doesn't work well. If u masturbate like 3x per day, throttle back a notch. Gd luc. ...Read more
I can't get a full erection by myself or with a partner im only a teenager so it can't be ED... What can I do?
I m type diabetic wd rcent sgar lvels of 203fastin n 307pp smtimes m unable to get erection. Smtimes i get a full erection but i lose erection midway?
ED: Intermittent erectile dysfunction at your age is not likely due to DM ( unless you have had DM for many years ) especially if you are having full erections then losing them. Seems like you may have some psychologic component. Your DM does need better control. This will prevent ED in the future. In the interim see your doc for a full eval and to consider therapy for your current problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant i keep my erection?
- Will quitting smoking help my get an erection like when i was 16
- What can my husband do to help me get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to help my husband gain weight?
- Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant
- Can my husband get my pregnancy symptoms?
- Can my husband get my yeast infection?
- Talk to a urologist online for free