Doctor insights on:
My Hips Are In Pain More My Left Then My Right All The Time What Could This Be
I have pain in my left hip during my period. This has been going on for quite some time. What could this be? Is it normal?
Not normal but not: serious either. You may wish to discuss it with your doctor at the next visit, It would require more history and physical examination to evaluate the cause. ...Read more
I have sharp piercing pain in outer left hip that lasts for few seconds at a time. It is like a nerve being pinched . What could be the real reason?
For some time now i've had this pain in my left lower back, right above my left hip, back locks up, can't stand , pressure that's unbearable !?
Back spasms/pain: At your age, young, this could be musculoskeletal or your spine. Plain films of your lumbar spine and hips would be a good place to start. ...Read more
Woke up on my right side this morning. I think I had slept like that for a long time since my left hip was paining a lot. Is that bad for fetus?
No: This question has been asked before the answer to the question is no ...Read more
I have been having this dull ache in my left side lower back hip area at night time. It has turned into a sharp stabbing pain. What could it be?
See below: There are lot of possibilities like a urinary tract infection or kidney infection, kidney stone, muscle sprain, strain or spasms, pelvic disease like endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease, spondylosis, disk injury or spinal fracture, inflammatory bowel disease, etc. See you doctor soon. ...Read more
What could cause pain in left hip/lower back for last 3 years. Also have discomfort in left leg at time, & numbing with slashing pain thru arms & legs?
Back issues: Degenerative back disease would probably be first on the list. Left hip pain is most likely referred, but if lower back (lumbar spine) is ok, next thing would be to rule out sacroiliac joint problem and hip problem per se. Hip problem would not account for pain in the arm, but back problem especially neck issues would. ...Read more
2 missed periods, low left back/hip pain, not pregnant, chronic yeast inf? Ultrasound tech had hard time finding left ovary. What could this be?
I keep getting a pain just on the inside of my left hip, it doesn't hurt all the time just comes and goes every few days?
Have it looked at: If you are having severe pain i can only advise you have it checked out. You could have multiple causes that are too broad to provide in a space of 400 characters. Try some otc meds and rest but if it continues you probably need an eval and at least an x-ray. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could this tailbone pain that radiates to the left side of my rear be?
- What is going on with my hip bone it aches all the time what could be going on?
- The fingers in my left hand get numb sometimes what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- What could be causing pain in my ribs on right side towards my back?
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be