Doctor insights on:
My Hands Is Trembling This Year When I Try To Write
I am 22 year old and my hands are trembling when i feel fear, anger, pressure, or when i present in class. What can I do?
Yes I am trying to overcome depression right now. My hand were trembling too. I am on occasion taking thyroid meds. It was under active year ago. ?
Hands trembling?: Sorry to hear that you've been struggling with depression -- sometimes it's not easy. Your patient info shows you're on several medicines + alcohol that can cause hand tremor, and if you're "on occasion" taking thyroid medication, it's possible that may do it also. Or you may even have a familial essential tremor. Hopefully you're involved in some talk therapy or group support for depression too. ...Read more
Uncover cause: Tremors can be familial essential, due to thyroid issues, secondary to Parkinsonian issues, due to drug reactions, or use of recreational abuse of drugs and/or alcohol, but also, can be associated with cerebellar dysfnctn due to many neurological diseases. See a neurologist and get an answer. ...Read more
I have trembling in my hands..Im 29 years old man and i go to gym 4 times weekly..What shall i do?
Essential tremors: Perhaps heredofamilial tremors run in your family, but you may have shaking due to hyperthyroidism or even secondary to a few meds, if indeed you are taking medicines. Assuming this is an essential tremor, might be wise to cut back on stimulating items, such as caffeine, and consider medicine to suppress, such as primidone, alprazolam, etc. Please discuss with your doctor, and r/o other causes. ...Read more
Should I visit a doctor for trembling hands which I had since 8 years ago but is not much severe and sometimes happens or should I ignor it?
Hand tremors : have many causes. Some not harmful. So me. Are related to significant. Endocrine metabolic or neurological issues. See your PCP. First. But don't ignore it ...Read more
Arm hand and leg trembling last few years getting worse withmuscle aches can't keep foot on gas pedal keeps jerking around and off of it?
Hands shakes about few years my lefthand noticeable, now my right hand difficult in writting but only so little shivering that i notice.pls help ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I get hand and wrist pain when i wash my hands with cold water is this normal
- My hands and legs hurt when they are exposed to cold temperatures is this normal
- I have a lot of joint pain in my hand is this due to arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop the uncontrollable trembling of hands when i try to do things?
- My husband complains that i snore a lot when i sleep is this due to allergies
- Can i put my 2 year old in time out when he throws a tantrum is this useful?
- Why is my baby having so much trouble latching when i try to nurse her?
- Talk to a neurologist online