Doctor insights on:
My Hair Did Not Grow Back Much After Delivery Why Is That
Telogen effluvium: Temporary hair loss after delivering a baby is common. (interestingly, the baby often sheds hair too.) it will grow back, although sometimes it takes awhile. If it doesn't after a few months, something else is going on, and you'll need to see a dermatologist who will do some tests to evaluate and treat the situation. ...Read more
I am 4 months postpartum and my hair is rapidly falling out - even in clumps sometimes i know you loose a lot of hair postpartum but this much?
I had a baby 4 months ago and my hair just started falling out like crazy. Is this normal for all postpartum women?
Normal: While it is normal and often starts about 3 months after birth, not all women will experience this kind of hairloss. ...Read more
Not pregnant: You are not pregnant so there are no restrictions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will my hair grow back after stress
- Will my hair grow back after thyroid treatment
- Will my hair grow back after it falls out
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will my hair grow back after taking thyroxine
- Can my hair grow back after it falls out?
- Will my facial hair grow back after radiation therapy
- Will my hair grow back after radiation treatment to the head
- When did your hair grow back after taxol