Doctor insights on:
My Girlfriend Has H Pylori How Does She Know If It Turns To An Ulcer
Hpylori and ulcer: Everyone who is positive hor h p ylori does not neccessarrily has an ulcer.If she has no symptoms of ulcer then she can be treated for the infection with combonation of antibiotics and ppi, which also cures the ulcer.But to be sure if she has symptoms she needs to have endoscopy to make the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Helicobacter pylori (or h.Pylori) is a common bacteria which infects the lining of the stomach and can cause ulcers and stomach irritation, among other problems. It is fairly common on the United States and even more common in other parts of the world. It can be diagnosed by blood tests, stool tests, endoscopy, and several other methods. Treatment is a 7-14 ...Read more
Spicey/acidic foods: Chronic infection with h. Pylori can cause gastritis/ulcers in your stomache/duodenum and that can cause pain when exposed to acid etc..Thus spicey/acidic foods (tomatos, citrus fruits) can cause you additional misery. I assume you had take antibiotics already? Continue your acid-suppressing meds and follow up with your doc. Good luck. ...Read more
What are the causes of having a simple ulcer in the terminal ileum? So far I have read that h. Pylori can cause this. Anything else?
Say I do have an ulcer from h.Pylori. Would lactose free yogurt be good to consume? Research shows dairy is not good for ulcers as its acidic.
It is ok: The yogurt will do no harm.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for stomach ulcers to heal if treated?
- What does it mean if my penis has an unusual smell?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know if my baby has rickets?
- How do i know if my child is having an adverse reaction to a vaccine?
- How long does it take to cure h pylori?
- Is it safe to fly if my child has an ear infection?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online