Doctor insights on:
My Girl Friend Has Cervical Cancer Can I Be Harmed By Having Sex With Her
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Possible: It is possible to contract hpv with only one exposure. Hpv is associated with over 99% of cases of cervical cancer - so one could get hpv by having sex once and eventually develop cervical cancer as a result of the hpv. It is unlikely that that would happen and if that woman was having annual exams and paps as recommended the problem could be detected and treated to prevent cancer altogether. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: First of all, having sex does not cause cervical cancer. The virus that can go on to lead cervical cancer can be passed by sex as well as any other type of skin to skin contact. Other things that increase risk of cervical cancer are: smoking, herpes infection, HIV infection and not getting pap smears as recommended by your gyn. ...Read more
I just had a test done back in March and they told me that I might have cervical cancer having sex is painful and I have this brown blood coming out?
I am 44 i had a radical hysterectomy nov 09 for cervical cancer i recently noticed a blood tinged when i used the bathroom after having sex with my husband should I worry
Can i get cervical cancer this is my first time having sex. I had sex 2 hours ago and i went to the bathroom to pee and when i went to wipe myself i saw little blood. It only last an hour. I had protected sex. Can i still get it even though i had protecte
This is nl but yes: All of your symptoms after first sexual intercourse are normal regardless of whether or not you used protection. Also with or without protection there are std, s condoms don't protect against... Active herpes, pipilloma( genital warts) etc... And condoms are not 100% effective. Aside from all of this if u are sexually active u can get cervical cancer and should discuss with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible that I have cervical cancer or get in future because of having sex at 17yrs.Im 18 now.What test other than pap smear to check for myage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i safely have sex with my wife during her menses using a condom?
- I want to know if i should have sex with my friend he has many others at 75
- Can i do sex with my girlfriend during her menses without using condom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get arthritis from having sex with a girl who has arthritis?
- I have hpv can i pass it to my partner by oral sex
- My sister has cervical cancer should i be worried about it
- Can lumps of bladder cancer that have spread to my lungs be removed with surgery?
- Talk to a pediatrician online