Doctor insights on:
My Foreskin Has Shrunk
?BXO: You mayv developedbalanitis xerotica obliterans. This is a sort of degenerative condition of the foreskin which results in scarring or fifrosis of the opening of the foreskin. The only remedy for this is circumcision. Other causes are a foreskin that has never loosened up and now just splits during sex. Suggest you see a urologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Narrowi is phimosis: The foreskin opening can narrow down especially if traumatized. Can also occur in in children and again in old age if penile blood supply is reduced. Foeskin can also appear to shrink in lengh at puberty when the foreskin can retract spontaneously. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Use steroid cream: Try to retract foreskin, then apply prescription strength steroid cream (ie 0.1% Betamethasone or Kenalog) to tight area morning & night until loose. Always pull foreskin back over glans to avoid paraphimosis. Will not work if foreskin opening is scarred, in which case surgery will be required. ...Read more
Self-exploration: There are several non-surgical methods, mostly of self-restoration over weeks to months. Resource site: www.Restoringforeskin.Org / support q&a-type blog: www.Foreskin-restoration.Net / general education link: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/foreskin_restoration can always also consult a urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why has my foreskin shrunk it always splits in a few places whilst having sex?
- My left testicle has shrunk
- My foreskin has gone crusty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stretch your achilles tendon if it has shrunk?
- Foreskin frenulum has a hole
- Foreskin has turned dark color
- Pimples in my foreskin hurts
- Talk to a dermatologist online