Doctor insights on:
My Forehead Burns
A specialty: Severe burns, especially in children, should be treated at a burn center. The main principles are to replace fluids, excise and graft 3rd degree burns early and prevent and treat infection. Less severe burns can often be treated as an outpatient with topical mild antiseptic creams. They should be managed by a general or plastic surgeon. ...Read more
My forehead itches and burns along with my scalp and neck its been going on for 4 months now my ears burn and my mouth is it anxiety?
How long will a toothpaste burn on your forehead take to heal and what can I do to help it heal faster?
I am 24 year old. My coplextion is black. And my forehead is black than my face bz of sun burn plz suggest me?
Rug Burn?: Keep clean, keep moist, keep from infection and be patient.Depending upon how severe may take 1 -2 weeks to hell with weeks of discoloration. ...Read more
I have red bumps on my forehead chin and cheeks. They itch, burn, and are painful. Some days I have it much worse then other days. What could it be?
I have a scab/ cigarette burn on my forehead that is white now since the scab fell off for the second time, do i put anything on it or leave it alone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why my vagina burns when my boyfriend cums in me?
- Why are my forehead veins showing?
- Is it bad that my veins sometimes show on the side of my forehead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to grow hair on my forehead?
- My clitoris burns
- I have some forehead pain when moving my eyes around
- My penis burns when i urinate
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free