Doctor insights on:
My Fingers Crack When I Type Is This Normal
Trigger finger?: Cracking knuckles had been studued snd found tobe a benign condition. It should not result in major injury, if there is a tender spot near the hurting joint which can be felt along the palmer aspect of your finger, it could be trigger finger, get an ultrasound or MRI for soft tissue injury or inflammation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have brittle skin and crack on one of my finger. I try with many type of lotion but problem still persist. What is your advise?
Seal in moisture: Use gentle soap like dove to wash. Use lotion/cream/ointment with ceramide like cerave, which acts like a tupperware lid, sealing the moisturize in your skin. You can put a 2nd layer of extra moisturizer over the cerave. Moisturize your hands and wear gloves at night. Drink 8-10 glasses of fluid a day. Take fish oil daily. Use liquid bandage on your skin splits. Hope this helps! ...Read more
I injured my fourth metacarpal and knuckle. When I press on my knuckle and move my finger my knuckle feels cracked and not normal is it broken?
Nothing: This is something which occurs as the joint surfaces slide over one another. It is not something which damages the joint. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My butt crack itches and when i scratch skin off
- My joints crack when i move am i at risk for arthritis
- Why do my knees crack when i do lunges?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If my knees crack when i squat is there something i can take to help it
- What can i do if my jaw cracks when i open it?
- Why does my back crack when i go lie down?
- Why does my back crack when i lay down?
- My wrist cracks when i type is this normal