Doctor insights on:
My Finger Tips Crack And My Hands Break Out In An Itchy Rash What Is It
There's itchy rash on my body, especially in my hands. Also my hands skin started to crack. What is it?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have a itchy rash on my hands and fingers, it has a clear fluid in the tiny pimples, its not going away and it gets worse after i put my hands in wa?
Dyshydrotic eczema: This is a type of eczema that is due to frequent washing and water contact. Try washing dishes with gloves on. Apply a moisturizer after each washing. Keep your hands covered overnight after you apply vaseline with cotton gloves and stay away from water as much as possible. Don't use harsh soap or antibacterial gel. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
There is a sudden non-itchy rash on the backs of my hands, the bumps are very small and have fluid when scratched. ?
Itchy rash: An itchy rash can be from a contact allergy or dryness, or eczema and multiple other reasons, you need to see a doctor to take a good history from you for a proper diagnosis and then medications can be prescribed accordingly and avoidance measures can be discussed. A dermatologist can help too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I keep getting red weepy itchy rash on tops of hands that spread.if i scratch. goes away and comes back.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- Very itchy rash around my neck its splotchy and very dry what to do for it
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i breaking out in a mildly itchy rash on my wrist?
- My lip is oozing and its super dry it is itchy and it is red what do i do
- My armpits break out all the time what is it
- Why is my face itchy and breaking out?
- Talk to a dermatologist online