Doctor insights on:
My Fiance Has A Bump On His Penis Shaft How Do I Know If I Should Be Concerned
Penis lesion: You are already concerned....Get him checked that can never be bad advice. ...Read more
I have an abrasion on my penis shaft which began with dry skin and turned into a bump under the skin which opened a bit. Concerned about infection etc
Watch and see...: If indeed what you described is just a skin abrasion with subsequent redness, just keep it clean and dry with no need to overuse topical antibiotic cream; it will dry up and heal quickly in 3-5 days in a healthy man. If not as expected, see doctor soon for timely attention to rare nasty infection. ...Read more
Wart or skin tag: Without seeing that bump, we can only speculate whether it's a benign skin tag or infectious wart or something else. Go see your Family Doc or local health department. Blisters would make me think of herpes while ulcers would make me think of nastier sexually transmitted diseases/infections. If you're engaging in sex, be sure to wrap it up for both your sake each & every time. ...Read more
May be...: Are the bumps in skin or deep beneath skin and subcutaneous tissue? And do you have bending penis at erection? If in skin, they may be just small sebaceous cysts like pimples; if deep with penile bending at erection, you may have so-called peyronie's disease. For detailing, go to see urologist after preparing the record of the feature and degree of the symptoms with their sequence of events for... ...Read more
Hard to tell: Hard to tell without a picture. Let your doctor take a look at it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be very concerned with the bump on my gums
- How do i explain to my fiance that i have pearly penile papules?
- Should i be concerned that my skin has been itching throughout my pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burn when i urinate and i have a bump on the shaft of my penis
- Should i be worried that my baby tugs on his penis
- What should i do if my baby falls down and bumps his head so hard it bleeds?
- How do i know my baby has an ear infection?
- Talk to a urologist online for free