Doctor insights on:
My Feet Keep Sweeling Is That Coiming From My Kindys
Smelly feet: You can try washing your feet with an antibacterial soap. Use absorbent foot powders and antiperspirant sprays. Change sweaty socks midway through your day, and rotate your shoes often. If you have any shoes that are smelly, get rid of them. If this does not work, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Stop excess perspire: Controlling excess perspiration is a good start. Wearing socks that absorb moisture and letting feet air out whenever possible. A small amount of powder in shoes may help. Spray shoes with disinfectant: wear shoes that"breathe" properly. There are medications which can control excessive perspiration. Good hygeine obviously is also important. ...Read more
Not sure.: Sometimes diabetics can have pain in their feet due to deterioration of the nerves. That pain is usually burning or may feel like walking on gravel or some other unusual sensation. However, there are many other causes of foot pain and these should be evaluated before blaming diabetes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my feet keep falling asleep?
- I keep getting blisters on my feet
- Why do my feet keep swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do the bottom of my feet keep peeling?
- How to keep your feet healthy keep them from peeling?
- How to keep your feet from sweating while snowboarding?
- Why do my hands and feet keep going numb?
- How to keep my feet from sweating in shoes?