Doctor insights on:
My Feet Keep Sweeling Is That Coiming From My Kindys
What are some ways to help keep my body tempurature and feet warm when attending lengthly cold events?
Neuropathy: This can be caused by a few things examples of which could be a nerve compression in the back, a localized nerve compression at the level of the ankle, a side effect of a systemic disease like diabetes. I would visit a doctor who may opt to order emg, ncv. To help come to a more definitive answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Smelly feet: You can try washing your feet with an antibacterial soap. Use absorbent foot powders and antiperspirant sprays. Change sweaty socks midway through your day, and rotate your shoes often. If you have any shoes that are smelly, get rid of them. If this does not work, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
I keep getting this weird sensation that my feet are wet (mostly the right one) but when I touch them there dry. What could this be?
Stop excess perspire: Controlling excess perspiration is a good start. Wearing socks that absorb moisture and letting feet air out whenever possible. A small amount of powder in shoes may help. Spray shoes with disinfectant: wear shoes that"breathe" properly. There are medications which can control excessive perspiration. Good hygeine obviously is also important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal that my baby gets lip blisters from breastfeeding?
- How to keep my feet from sweating in shoes?
- Im having my period again was just off 2 weeks ago is that normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I am pregnant and my stool is very dark is that normal
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I keep getting pimple looking things around my nipple what is it
- What is cause of num and dull pain from my thigh to my feet?