Doctor insights on:
My Feet Are Swollen What Could Be The Cause
Too general: Swollen feet could be anything from heart failure to venous insufficiency . Gout and other causes shout be evaluated too. Need more clinical information. Go for a complete history and physical blood work and possibly a doppler will give us more information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: Tehre are numerous things that can make your feet swell. I would suggest elevating the feet as often as possible and watch your salt intake. If the swelling persists i would check with your doctor to find out why you are swelling and then find a more accurate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dr. Changed meds was taking lisinipril with a waterpill and he took me off the waterpil now feet are swollen could that be the cause? I need waterpils
If i had a l5-s1 discectomy in 2009 , could it cause swollen feet and inflamed in between toes and ankles, can hardly walk short , a lot of back pain?
Many things: This could be edema, fluid in the soft tissues. That can occur from fluid overload, salt retention, kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease certain medications, etc also joint swelling can do this. There can be many reasons for that. Your evaluation will look at many of these possibilities to help discern why you have he swelling.. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes behind my ears?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- What could be causeing my tongue to be numb and swollen?
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free