Doctor insights on:
My Feet Are Always Coldi Wear Socks To Bed What Else Should I Do
Depends: You could be experiencing raynaud's or could even have peripheral vascular disease. The former is a vasospastic disease (the vessels contract in response to a cold stimulus) and the latter is an occlusive disease. For a proper treatment recommendation, a thorough history, clinical evaluation and testing would likely be needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal: Every baby is different and some sweat quite a bit and others not as much. Sometimes this continues into childhood and beyond. Don't be worried and don't think this means he is overly warm. Babies just do that. ...Read more
What do you recommend if I have a problem with my feet. In fact, each time i wear thick socks my feet start to smell badly.?
Cold feet especially during the night, started a few days ago. It's usually warm in my room and I always wear socks. What could be wrong?
My feet are always cold why? I wear socks a lot every time and its always cold always no matter what... Even if its the warmest socks ever still.
Cold feet: There are many causes of cold extremities. You are too young for severe peripheral vascular disease. There are other conditions - reynauds - that can cause transient vascular spasm. Of course the other issue is that you live in canada (haha). If it is very bothersome i would suggest you check it out by your primary doc - if all ok - u will have to live with it, or consider moving south. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Moisture wick socks: A number of companies now make moisture wicking socks - they are a little more expensive than run of the mill socks but may keep your feet happy. ...Read more
The bottom of my feet is black. What can I do ? I don't wear open shoes only socks and sneakers please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- With cervicitis what else should i be looking for
- Why do i always get cramps in my feet?
- I have flat feet what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What else can i do to relieve pain in my knee other than pain medication?
- How do i stop my leg muscle spasms take potassium take magnesium what else?
- Should i wear my sunglasses when in a convertible
- Should i wear my oxygen in the shower
- Spider bite or something else maybe flea bite what should i do