Doctor insights on:
My Face Is Dry And Itchy
See dermatologist.: If your cousin's face is dry and you have itchy red patches on your cheeks, a dermatologist needs to be seen. ...Read more
I have had a patch on my face that is very dry (not itchy) for about a year. What causes it? How should I treat? Is it worth a doc visit?
Try this: Put vaseline or aquaphor on that spot twice a day and use a very mild cleanser if it does not go away then i would see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of an itchy skin rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have dry itchy flakey skin on my face and now its a dark patch, what can I do to get my soft smooth skin back?
Picture: If you could send a picture that would help diagnose it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- Is it normal for my skin to get itchy and dry after a flight?
- My lip is oozing and its super dry it is itchy and it is red what do i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my face itchy and breaking out?
- My face is red and hot and itchy
- What is this itchy bumpy rash on my arms and face today?
- My face is red and itchy
- Why is my face dry and itchy?