Doctor insights on:
My Eyes Go Watery When I Try To Focus On Objects Close Up Is This Normal
Is it normal when you stare at something for a long time your eyes will try to look somewhere else and re focus? I think I have nystagmus if i stare too long they move
It may be dry eyes: If this symptom does not occur at any other time, it is likely related to dry eyes or the need for reading glasses. Although itchy eyes are often a sign of allergies, they would occur throughout the day. If you try artificial tears several times per day and still have these symptoms see an eye doctor who will evaluate your vision and overall eye health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My eyes get very watery, whenever i yawn. Is that normal and does that happen to everyone or am i the very few? N is it cure able?
Absolutely: Intense visual attention to books, computer screens etc. Will result in infrequent blinking so that tears are not spread across the eye to wet the developing dry spots from evaporation. Use artificial tears frequently to avoid this. Patients with parkinson's disease often have terrible blink rates and exhibit moderate to severe dryness of the corneas and conjunctiva. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You bet!: When we stare at something for a long time (computer screen, book, wall) we decrease the amount of blinking per minute. Blinking pushes water on the eye (reverse windshield wiper) to coat it. When you don't blink, the eye dries and sends a signal to the tear gland to produce more tears in order to protect the eye. It is a sign that you are staring too long. Try a break or artificial tears. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sometimes i see red spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- I have a lazy eye my eyes keep going out of focus is this normal
- Is it normal for my eyes to get watery when i make eye contact?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my eyes to feel itchy when waking up in the morning?
- Is it normal for my eyes to be itchy when i cry?
- Is this normal that my eyes turn red when i wear my contact lenses for too long?
- Is it normal for my leg to feel clotted up when i eat something from mcdonalds?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free