Doctor insights on:
My Eyes Go Watery When I Try To Focus On Objects Close Up Is This Normal
Is it normal when you stare at something for a long time your eyes will try to look somewhere else and re focus? I think I have nystagmus if i stare too long they move
Back of head headache w/warm wet sensation& pressure.Dizzy when stand up. Stiff, sore neck,eyes hurt when try to focus.Appt Fri. can it wait? Serious?
Need more info: if headache persists with neck stiffness when bending head down, light bothers you, you had recent viral illness this could be viral meningitis. its self limiting with supportive care and no treatment needed but if you get high fevers, you may need to go to ED to get lumbar puncture to rule out bacterial meningitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It may be dry eyes: If this symptom does not occur at any other time, it is likely related to dry eyes or the need for reading glasses. Although itchy eyes are often a sign of allergies, they would occur throughout the day. If you try artificial tears several times per day and still have these symptoms see an eye doctor who will evaluate your vision and overall eye health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My eyes get very watery, whenever i yawn. Is that normal and does that happen to everyone or am i the very few? N is it cure able?
Absolutely: Intense visual attention to books, computer screens etc. Will result in infrequent blinking so that tears are not spread across the eye to wet the developing dry spots from evaporation. Use artificial tears frequently to avoid this. Patients with parkinson's disease often have terrible blink rates and exhibit moderate to severe dryness of the corneas and conjunctiva. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sometimes i see red spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- Is it normal for my eyes to get watery when i make eye contact?
- Flashes of light when i close my eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lazy eye my eyes keep going out of focus is this normal
- Sometimes i can see blue and green spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- Bright flashes of light when i close my eyes
- I see red yellow and green when i close my eyes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free