Doctor insights on:
My Eyes Get Teary And Ichy When I Read
I can read at a distance but its harder to see it fuzzy but i can still make it out.I also get headachs and my eyes are tired at end of day. What isit?
My eyes hurt when i try to read and at that moment i don't seem to understand and think clearly, i also seem to get a little confused.
Use proper lighting: Make sure you have proper eyewear and good lighting. Good luck. ...Read more
Are dry eyes something that can be cured? I have read on how to maintain symptoms of dry eyes but not how to get rid of them completely.
Not usually: Dry eyes can be caused by some medications and can be irritated by quite a few things (e.g. smoke, sunlight, air travel). So if you have one of those situations, address accordingly. often, however, it is an intrinsic problem. If you wear contact lenses, Then you need to be extra careful. Some people believe that taking Omega-3/6 fatty acid supplements may help. There are also many lubricants OTC. ...Read more
I'm 50 yes old and have typed 2 diabetes. I have bags under my eyes and i read that it may mean a kidney problem. How can I get rid of them .
Fluids, nutrition: You can't really get rid of bags under your eyes at the age of 50. And if you are concerned about a kidney problem, see your doctor, although I am unaware of bags under the eyes signifying a kidney problem. Make sure you are getting plenty of fluids, an average of 7 hours of sleep/night, and good nutrition. Good luck. ...Read more
What to do if i read books alot, I use computer, cellphone all the time. My mom said it will get my eyes to get so so so blurry, how to prevent it?
Take breaks: You should take 5-10 minutes out of every hour for a break where you let your eyes be completely at rest. This is true even at work if you are staring at LED screens all day long. Best is to actually close eyes and let them rest, but even OK to just get up and stretch, do some deep breathing and then a little exercise/walk before going back to your activity. ...Read more
I read books alot, I use computer, cellphone all the time. My mom said it will get my eyes to get so blurry. How to prevent it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Dizziness when laying down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my eyes turn red and watery when i use makeup or eye shadow?
- What does it mean when i get dry and flakly around my virgina?
- Why do my eyes get watery when i look at people?
- I get hand and wrist pain when i wash my hands with cold water is this normal
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free