Doctor insights on:
My Eyelashes Are Touching My Eyes
Losing hair: Calls for evaluation by pcp to rule out organic causes, ex. Low thyroid function. ...Read more
Ck for allrgy of eye: It is a good idea to rule out allergy of eyes that may be affecting the conjunctiva or the cornea. ...Read more
I have 2-3 eyelashes that grow down and are bothersome. They irritate my eyes. Can I stop them from growing like that?
Trichiasis: Trichiasis is a common eyelid abnormality in which the eyelashes are misdirected and grow inwards toward the eye. They can rub against different parts of the eye which, understandably, is irritating. It can be caused by an eye infection, inflammation of the eyelid, autoimmune conditions or trauma. You can't stop it but offending eyelashes can be removed sometimes with surgery. See your Eye Doctor. ...Read more
My eyes are red and in pain. When i wake up my eyelashes stick together samething is coming out of my eyes?
My eyes are red and in pain. When i wake up my eyelashes stick together something is coming out of my eyes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My eyelashes are scratching my eyes
- The whites of my eyes are grey
- The whites of my eyes are not white
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my eyes feel like they are burning?
- Why are my eyes yellow and bloodshot?
- The whites of my eyes are brown
- Why are my eyes red when i wake up?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free