Doctor insights on:
My Eyelashes Are Losing Their Colour
Latisse: First consideration is do you have medical condition that is causing this such as hypothyroidism, or are you take medications which are causing a side effect. If there is no underlying cause pres ription Latisse can regrow thin eyelashes. Ssince it is prescription only you would be evaluated for the read on for the thinning eyelashes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Probably not: Some eyelash loss over time is normal but it sounds like you are losing more than the expected normal amount. You need to avoid rubbing your lids, no pulling your lashes, eat a balanced diet, have your doctor check your thyroid levels, and see an eye doctor to rule out other disease that may be causing this issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Eyelashes mature, fallout, and then replace themselves throughout life, albeit the process slows down with time. ...Read more
See another dr: You should see an ophthalmologist or dermatologist for this problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My eyelashes are curling under
- My eyes are popping out of their sockets
- My eyelashes are crusty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My eyelashes are scratching my eyes
- Are there any types of foods i can eat that will let me lose weight in my belly?
- Why are my eyelashes crusty?
- My eyelashes are touching my eyes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free