Doctor insights on:
My Eye Squeaks When I Rub It
I rubbed inside of my eye hard maybe a week ago, now there's painless swelling in the corner of my eye, small amount of redness, no other symptoms?
I get a slight pain when i rub my eye no ichiness or redness just a sore feeling could this be serious??? and its only in my left eye
Accidentally rubbed pre cum on my right eye, week fter got very itchy right eye with redness sometimes dry eye or yllow discharge, what does it means?
STD: Both chlamydia and gonorhea can cause that. ...Read more
My 2.5 month baby started to rub her eyes all the time. She also have some redness on her lid. And she also has red vessel inside her eyes.
Small white dot on the brown part of my eye, I wear contacts, tearing, feeling of something there, no alergeries, redness, nonsmoker, no history, help?
Corneal ulcer: The spot is probably on the cornea, the crystal over the brown iris. As you wear contacts and feel something, it most likely is an ulcer. If it is near the edge it is probably not serious but does require treatment to prevent it from getting serious. If it is near the center, it is serious and could affect your vision. Leave your contact out and see an ophthalmologist ASAP. ...Read more
Depends: Is the redness acute - an infection perhaps, then that will need treatment. If the redness is chronic it could be allergy or eye dryness. See your ophthalmolgist to make that distinction and get you on the proper treatment. Rarely, a few just have excess veins on the eye surface which makes the eye look red. These can be diminished by laser treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When i rub my eye it makes a noise
- Why do my eyes squeak when i rub them?
- What does it mean when i have crust in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Who do my eyes squeak when i rub them
- My eye hurts when i blink can i use tweezers to remove something from it
- Is it possible to fix my lazy eye when i already had surgery on it before?
- My wrist hurts when i put pressure on it
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free