Doctor insights on:
My Eye Pupils Are Larger Than Most Others Should I Be Worried
Trauma to eye, one pupil slightly larger than other. Optho prescribed brimonodine tartrate for short-term. Will this fix damaged muscle?
I got hit in the eye and my pupil wouldn't dilate. My doc prescribed steroid drops. I'm done taking them but now that pupil is larger than the other.
Need eye recheck: I suggest that you see the doctor again to recheck your eyes ...Read more
Brain tumor? I notice one pupil is just slightly larger than the other pupil. This happens to be the eye i get migraines in.
Unlikely: Brain tumors are rare.If that is the i you get your migraines in most likely why the highest dilated.Check your eyes when you do not have a headache 10% of the population as a dilated pupili do not know how long you've had your headaches but optic neuritis would also need to be considered.If you not not had your headaches evaluated i recommend that you get your headaches evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sisters pupil reacts to light but instantly returns to original (large) size even while light remains on eye? Is this normal?
Swinging flashlight : Testing for an afferent pupillary defect, a so-called marcus-gunn pupil, is performed with the swinging flashlight test. The comparison made is between the direct and consensual responses. When the consensual response exceeds the direct response, an optic nerve or retinal problem may be inferred. Your description may be of hippus, a benign tonal oscillation of the iris musculature. See an eye md. ...Read more
I was diagnosis with MS this year. I have pain in right eye and vision is a little off. Now one pupil is larger. Is this from ms? Could i lose vision?
Yes and yes: Your symptoms and the anisocoria (unequal pupils) could be evidence of optic neuritis which is associated with ms. Let go of your computer mouse, pick up the phone and call your neurologist. (s)he will probably want to see you right away or refer you to an ophthalmologist. Don't procrastinate; you need to be in your doctor's office, not on line. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My liver enzymes are elevated should i be worried
- Should i be concerned if my prostate is 10 times larger than normal
- Should i be worried if i feel my baby move less than 10 times a day
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sinus infection i keep tasting blood in my mouth should i be worried
- It always feels like something is stuck in my throat should i be worried
- My period is 4 days late should i be worried
- My period is 5 days early should i be worried
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free