Doctor insights on:
My Eye Is Twitching What Does This Mean
Veins: Do not twitch, it is a muscle who does that and means nothing! ...Read more
Muscle spasm: What you describe sounds like a common condition called orbicularis oculi myokymia. It's a type of spasm in muscles around the eye. It tends to present in times of stress. It can cause the vision in that eye to vibrate, as well. If symptoms are severe or not resolving over time, you should see an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
The bottom of my left eye keeps twitching ..For.The last 3 weeks and wont stop...Foes it mean something?
Fasciculations: Small, local, involuntary muscle contractions are called fasciculations. They're caused by spontaneous firing of lower motor neurons & can occur in any skeletal muscle in the body. They're commonly encountered in healthy people and are rarely concerning. The cause is most commonly benign. They should subside, but if they continue to bother you, your primary care doc can refer you to a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My right eye is twitching what does that mean
- What does it mean if my eye keeps twitching?
- My eye keeps twitching what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My right eye keeps twitching what does it mean
- My left eye keeps twitching what does it mean
- Under eye twitching what does it mean
- What does it mean if your left eye twitches?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free