Doctor insights on:
My Eye Hurts When I Blink Can I Use Tweezers To Remove Something From It
My right eye hurts when i blink my eyes it is like this for 2 days now i also have floaters is this something to be concerned about?
Clogged oil gland: Possibly a sty. A sty is when an oil gland of the eyelid margin gets clogged and the oil backs up and forming a pocket of stagnant oil and the eyelid becomes inflamed. A hordeolum is the acute phase or beginning stage of a stye, and a chalazion is the chronic phase (where the oil becomes more granular, thick and the skin inflammation resolves, but there is still a bump/nodule in the eyelid). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My left eye hurts . I can feel it loose foucus and wonder off and it tends to become blurry . It's like i'm in a daze until i blink .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my eye hurt when i blink?
- Eye hurts when blink
- What can i do if i poked my eye with tweezers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my eye make noise when i blink?
- How to remove something from eye?
- How can i remove some pieces of glass from my eye?
- My eyes are blood shot and hurt when i blink considering visine is that good
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free