Doctor insights on:
My Eye Hurts When I Blink Can I Use Tweezers To Remove Something From It
My right eye hurts when i blink my eyes it is like this for 2 days now i also have floaters is this something to be concerned about?
Clogged oil gland: Possibly a sty. A sty is when an oil gland of the eyelid margin gets clogged and the oil backs up and forming a pocket of stagnant oil and the eyelid becomes inflamed. A hordeolum is the acute phase or beginning stage of a stye, and a chalazion is the chronic phase (where the oil becomes more granular, thick and the skin inflammation resolves, but there is still a bump/nodule in the eyelid). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my leg to feel clotted up when i eat something from mcdonalds?
- Why does it hurt so bad when i try to frip something with my hand?
- If my knees crack when i squat is there something i can take to help it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my eye hurt when i blink?
- I coughed and something popped in my neck and now it hurts i can barely move
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- When i touch my nipple i feel something hard and round is it likely to be cancer
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free