Doctor insights on:
My Eye Has Been Twitching For A Week
My eye has been twitching for a week know why is it twitching its my left eye nd it really bothers me?
Benign: This is common and benign. It is usually because one of the small muscles in the eyelid is spontaneously twichting. It is not usually associated with anything serious. Frequenlty, patients describe being stressed or that the eye is irritated in some other way. In general it stops. Sometimes gentle massage of the eyelid area can help. If it persists, your eye doctor can consider some treatments. ...Read more
Eyelid twitching: eyelid twitching is most often benign. The common causes include dry eye, allergy, excess caffeine, other medical / drug stimulants, eye strain due to uncorrected need for glasses. There is also a rarer condition called hemifacial spasm that can cause eyelid and face twitching. Need more info here to truly help or an eye exam. ...Read more
My eye has been twitching for a couple of weeks. It twitches about 5-6 times a day. I'm in my early 20s. should I be worried? I have tinnitus as well.
My right eye has been twitching for about a week. No new changes in diet or caffeine intake, should I be concerned?
My left eye has been twitching for like 3 weeks now, and it won't stop i've tried getting more sleep and putting warm clothes on my eye i don't what ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My right eye has been twitching for a week
- My eye has been twitching for 3 weeks
- Why has my eye been twitching for months?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My lower lip has been twitching for a week
- My eyelid has been twitching for weeks
- Should i be concerned that my eye lid has been twitching for over two weeks now
- My eye has started twitching
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free